Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thank you to those who wished me

the list is going to be long but here goes...
thank you so much to...(its random...no particular order)

Joanne Leong ---> we will be spending time on june 20th for my birthday...ur the greatest friend...love you...miss you

Huey Li
Farhana
Matthew
Khai Teq ---> he wished me at the most accurate time...yea yea go brag about it
Azraai ---> more than half an hour before because he was too sleepy
Andrew ---> one day earlier and it said "Happy belated Birthday"...he definitely forgot
Avinaash
Gary ---> sorry i couldnt recognise your voice...you really sound different
Jet Soon ---> i think he was almost exactly on time...
Yeun Wen
Yoke Kien
Choe Houk


Serene Ong ---> i will get u back for the surprise party...love you
Carissa, Anna, How Han, Marcus, Weeliam, Esther and Miss Collins for being there for my birthday and wishing me

and ofcourse to those who wished me on facebook

Thank you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment