Tuesday, June 2, 2009

memories

I cant believe i spent 5 months not in Cahaya...spent it in SIS but i would have to say i have no regrets going there...made new friends and they are great...but of course i still miss you guys...
The first i ever met here....non other than
SERENE!!!this is probably our first and only picture taken together...we need more pictures...
Hardcore man....hahaha

SERENE --->my first friend, i started talking first...and the first thing i asked was "grade 10 or 11?"...hahahaha....my best friend in SIS...but we never get a single period together...dunnno why....when I go crazy she make me look like the real crazy one cause its so hard to get her to laugh like me!!

LEEXIAN ---> my second friend...we got along right away..because we are both insane!!!!....we cannot ahve the same class together or we can forget baout studying...we only had lunch together and that is like the best period...we spent 5 months laughing mainly for no reason...

MEGAN AND STEPH ---> spent only lunch together but we got along quite well...laughing all the time...hahaha...especially megan....mad woman...and steph...GET SOME SLEEP!!!

CARISSA ---> hehehe....one of my good friends here....not even a single period with u but who cares....we're still friends....hahahah

WEELIAM AND ESTHER ---> esther i know u cannot stand talking to him but i still want to put ur name with his...all he knows how to say is "damn hardcore man" or "lan ci la now"...abit of an air head...and this esther a.k.a short bitch....complain about everything...and i mean everything

it may be different without u guys...especially JO...but im use to it...dont worry about me guys...
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment