Thursday, June 4, 2009

PAWS AND RED BOX

we worked our butts off at paws...fun but tiring...hahaha...the puppies are so cute and the big dogs are...wild...most of them...after paws we went straight to pyramid..
before meeting serene, me, weeliam, cary and anna went to jusco and bought sushi...weeliam spent like 20 bucks on it...
met Miss Collins and Serene at Parkson then we went straight to Red Box for my Birthday...yay!!

celebrated my birthday with great people...
SERENE, CARISSA, ANNA, WEELIAM, HOW HAN, MARCUS and not forgetting MISS COLLINS!!

we were happily singing when suddenly the TV screen said HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
i was confused and thought the TV screwed up or something...
but then this guy walked in with a birthday cake and everyone started singing happy birthday...
took me a while to digest the situation...hahaha...then i realised it was for me....this is the first time anyone has ever done this for me...
definitely serene's work...always full of surprises...THANK YOU SERENE!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!

and then i found out serene was actually there really early...they got me fooled...carissa got to keep this a secret the whole time she was with me...but come to think of ti weeliam mentioned the birthday cake but i had no idea at all...haha

LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THIS!!

(pics will be uploaded soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment