Monday, June 1, 2009

I cut my hand.....

I cut my hand...... because im depressed!.... hahaha.... jk la..... I am depressed. But im not that crazy... And besides that, its painful. I cant stand pain. haha. Anyway, i did cut my hand. It all happened on sunday. 31 may. I went to church as usual. And teacher told us we were going for a picnic! yipee! At taman jaya.... Nooo..... FYI. Taman Jaya is no taman at all. There is a lake but its green. Yes, green. And people actually go fishing there. Nutty people. haha.... Anyways, teacher had actually planned a treasure hunt for us. Yipee! So we went searching for the clues. BTW, I was in jeans, running around the park, screaming at my friends. haha.... I was excited! I love treasure hunts. And guess what. I found the first clue! Woohoo! But my stupid big mouth had to scream "I found the first clue!" Then everyone came rushing. We had to figure out where the nxt clue was. I figured that out, so..... My stupid-cannot-walk-properly-legs decided to run. And here is where the drama happened. I tripped over something or I fell because i tripped over my other foot. Anyway, my hands landed first. Then I felt this sharp pain in my left palm. I looked at it. It was just a scratch. So i continued on. Then a few seconds later, it started hurting like crap. I looked at it again. AHH!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! The cut was deep. I think i got cut by a sharp stone or some broken glass. (what in the world is broken glass doing in the park?) My friends were all "Oh my gosh! Joanne! Are you ok?" And blood was dripping from my palm. Seriously. I felt like licking it. haha.... I was like "I'm fine. Abit only la. Not pain also. Used to it already la. h a h a. " (Acting tough and brave.) But inside I was like "Ahh!!!!!! pain pain pain pain pain!!! Cut my hand off!! The pain!!!" My teacher then helped me clean the wound. With ice!!! Because that was the only thing that was liquid besides the drinks and the green water from the lake. I tell you..... Its hard acting tough.. haha. Anyway, I got a zebra plaster from my friend and we won the treasure hunt. haha. It was fun. But curse that stupid-sharp-whatever thing. What in the world was it doing there man? That thing blind one ah. Sheesh. Oh. I took a picture of it. hehehe..... Check it out.





Close up..... Rachel, STARE AT IT! ..... hahahahahaha.......


No comments:

Post a Comment