Sunday, March 1, 2009

The moment of truth

Seems like i'm the only one doing this blog...so i might as well bullshit my way through...
After reading cai's blog...it seems like i've missed a lot...too much actually...feel left behind...feel like i no longer belong with them...feel like i'm in a whole new century with new friends new environment...just everything new...
before i really start blurting what i've been keeping inside of me...Please don't take this the hard way..especially jo...here goes...
now that u have a new boyfriend it seems like we've been moving apart...im not sure if u feel this way when i'm with someone...but i know its hard for us to talk about this relationship ur in...cause u know y...
sometimes i do feel like i've been replaced...i always wonder what i'm missing and i realise i just left a few years of my fantastic life with u guys behind...
eventhough ur with him now...it doesn't change the way i feel about him... i have my reasons and no one understands or want to understand...i'm really sorry jo...u can stop trying to make me change my mind...
i really hate missing everything thats been happening in school...i hate every second i miss...and soon i'll be away from this country...it just keeps getting worst...
i'll stop before u guys hate me even more...miahnhe wa ahnyong...

No comments:

Post a Comment