Sunday, March 8, 2009

I LOVE U GUYS!!!!

wow...jo finally made a post longer than all my posts combined together...

I know i wasn't really there with u guys for practice...only been there twice...and i wasn't really being nice...(it was the stress and the sun and me ofcourse)...i want to apologise...
if i said anything mean or harsh or anything that offended any of u...i'm really SORRY...
I know i wasn't any help...but i tried...and u guys did a great job!!!!...this year was the worst...but all ur spirits were great...u guys worked really hard...and im happy for all of u...I really wanted to be a part of it with u guys...

JO...u are a great captain...and the greatest best friend i have ever had...u did a fantastic job
HANA...ur really strong to be able to last all the way...
DONKEY...ur the best spotter anyone can ever have
and to the rest...u guys did a fantastic job...chan kheng...i apologise for yelling at u alot during practice...but u do have to blame urself for ur "dance"

one last person i need to thank...KHAI TEQ...for sending me there for practice and on sports day...also for waiting for me when i have practice...and for being "obedient"

GO BLUE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. dude!! oh wait, duddettes!!! i didnt know you guys had a blog... anyways, better get one of those chatbox thingythings.. its easier to communicate... ta-ta!

    ReplyDelete