Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jojo's Survey

1. Levia
2. Joanne
3. Avinaash
4. Rachel
5. Andrew
6. Matthew
7. Azraai
8. Augustin
9. Huey Li
10. Vincent

(According to age ya. Oldest to youngest.)

Questions:

How do you know 1?
- Lets see.... I met her in form 1. But we didn't really know each other well. However, I still remember the first line I said to her, "You're Mr. Yam's grand daughter right?". Then she gave me a 'look'. Haha. But now, I'm so happy I met her. I wouldn't know what to do without her.

What would you do if you never met 2?
- Err..... Tough question. I don't think I have met her yet. But I'm looking forward to meeting her one day. Haha.

Would 3 & 4 make a good couple?
- Erm..... If I say yes, I would be six feet under in a few hours time. Haha. So, I'll have to say no.

What would you do if 5 & 6 dated you?
- I used to like 5, but never thought of dating him. But that was in the past, now... Nop... I don't date horny people. Horny guys are a big no-no for me. Haha.
- OMG! 6? Never in a million years! We wouldn't be dating, I would end up getting bullied, teased at, laughed at, tortured and tormented. Haha.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
- Erm..... He is NOT... This is for being mean to me! Haha! In your face!

Do you know anything about 8's family?
- Hmm... I do know that his parent's have 5 children. A super big family I tell you. He has a younger brother in standard 6 and a sister in form 2. Hehe.. I'm good.

Tell me something about 9.
- 2 words to describe her. Korean Freak! Haha. She was the one who got Rach and I addicted to korean stuffs... She is also a superb dancer, now all the way in Australia. Li Li, Come back!!! Sit for SPM with us. Haha.

What language does 10 speak?
- English, Chinese, Malay and a bit of korean. Wow, hes tri-lingual. Haha.

Who is 1 going out with?
- Erm... I don't think shes going out with anyone now... But you never know. She is the mysterious type. Haha.

How old is 2?
- Just the right person to ask. She is 17 but she wishes she was 3. Haha.

3 single?
- Yup. Should be gua. Unless hes not telling us... Haha.

Who is 4's favourite singer?
- Omg. Why must 4 get this question? Too many to name....... But keep in mind that they are all korean. Haha.

What is 5's last name?
- Hmm.... I kinda forgot... Was it Chin? Or Wei? Oh... I remember. Its Yee. Haha.

Which school does 6 go to?
- Sekolah Seri Cahaya la... Duh... But I don't see much of him in class. Maybe he changed school. Haha.

What do you dislike about 7?
- Hmm... Theres nothing much to dislike about him. Except that we had a conflict between us and we had our disagreements. Oh, and he can be really mean too...

Would you consider being in a relationship with 8?
- Hes a really nice guy. But after my previous relationship, I have not thought of getting into another relationship.

Would you date 9?
- I wouldn't mind. At least she'll know how to take care of my feelings. Why not?

What is 10 good at?
- Chinese yoyo!!! He is super pro man..... Very geng. Haha.

People, no hard feelings ok.....

Rach, your turn.....

No comments:

Post a Comment