Saturday, July 11, 2009

I DRIFTED!!...ON MY KNEE

it was my last day of holidays n i decided to do something nice n visit my great friends in Cahaya...so met them n levia jumped on me when she saw me walking out of the canteen...consumed a lot of sugar li supplied and of course form my personal chocolate supplier yuen wen...hahaha...matthew can't have any...met with friends n teachers...lalala...kaisheng was being a jerk/dork/perv/dickhead etc.etc.etc as usual....and i know at some point or points i was laughing for...not sure about the reason...and ofcourse i was running around spitting ice at donkey...and this stupid matty had to do it to me for NO GOOD REASON...

and then lunch was over...which means ECA time...few minutes just past and matty had to throw a ball at me from the back and again for NO GOOD REASON...and another few minutes pass and this donkey had to hit me with a ball for NO GOOD REASON...and being me i ahte it when that happens...i ran after him and thats when fast and furious came...I DRIFTED ON MY INNOCENT KNEE...cause i was wearing slippers...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U DONKEY...its definitely gonna leave a scar...dammit...n emily cheah had to make me laugh when i was in pain...she came up and said "SO FAST?"...im not a clutz ok...damn u donkey...

then i sat on the floor waiting for the blood to flow out...and it did take quite a long time...n the pain was coming n i think i was laughing...so finally after a long time..for me at least...levia followed me to the toilet to wash it off...n i was trying to not wash it so it took longer than needed to wash off the dirt...levia was trying to wash it n i was pushing my butt against her face trying to get away from the water...ahah...n i was laughing too...

No comments:

Post a Comment